Tuesday

When in doubt

"When in doubt, wear red." - Billy Blass

I have been wearing red lipstick since I was a teenager. At first it started as this strange, foreign concept. Lipstick was for special occasions - dances, graduations.... but one day I just wore it for the heck of it and was inundated with compliments! And if I'm a sucker for anything, it's compliments. The more I wore it, the more I loved it! Not only did it make my teeth look whiter, but it made
me feel beautiful and confident. Which, let's face it - is the core to any style or fashion - do you feel gorgeous in it? Then it's a win!

But red is definitely not only for lips. And since it’s summer, I’d love to showcase some red summer items that I think are fun and reasonably priced! Click on the image if you’re interested in seeing where to buy it!


  


 





































My shade of choice: Loreal's 312 - Ravishing Red!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 

KJ Jones Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger