Tuesday

Tall ships, tall shoes

Back in June the hubby and I headed out to Richmond to see the tallships!

They were pretty cool, but I’ll admit I was really only going for my hubby and the weather was brutally hot! There was a lot of walking involved and I was definitely regretting the tall wedges I decided to wear! The dress however was breezy and I felt very cute in it. Its very rare that I find a dress from H&M that actually fits me – so I was pretty thrilled with this! It looks whiter in the photos, but it was actually a light tan/beige color.


Dress by H&M , wedges Fioni, purse 50 cents at a secondhand store!


While I did feel extremely cute, I did feel extremely overdressed looking at Tallships!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 

KJ Jones Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger