Wednesday

5 items or less presents: Brigitte Bardot

 

I love Brigitte Bardot’s look. And of course because she’s a French woman she’s automatically sexy. And so this morning, I rolled out of bed, my messy hair inspiridng me to do a make-over inspired by Brigitte. Do I expect to look like her at all? Heck no. But she has a distinctive look that I think most women can really pull off and look very sultry! 

And I thought I would introduce my own way of doing this – with 5 items or less. As in 5 beauty items or less and 5 hair items or less. Why? Because not everyone can afford an arsenal of items at any given time! Mine are affordable and found most anywhere! 

Try to ignore the hideous eyelash extensions that won’t die (as reviewed in my earlier posts).  Let’s start with makeup. Here was my 5 item arsenal.




And now for hair. Here was my arsenal.








Items used for hair; Herbal Essences Flexible hold hairspray, large bobby pins, normal hair brush, toilet roll!





Lots of fun to do! But I definitely don't think I could do this much eye makeup on a regular basis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 

KJ Jones Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger